Saturday, December 27, 2008

Birthdays

Funny thing about birthdays. Everyone always calls and writes telling you to have a happy birthday. People make a big deal about birthdays. People will even go so far as to purchase funny looking hats, noise makers, fireworks, pastries, and the like to celebrate someone else's birthday but the one actually havingthe birthday rarely gets to enjoy it! They spend all day hosting people and having to keep up activity for the whole day, not getting to relax. :)

On a different side...whenever people wish me a happy birthday I always wish them one as well, to which the response is usually "but it's not my birthday!" But what good are birthdays if you can't share them with others? So to all those who choose to wish a hapy birthday, happy birthday to you as well!

2 comments:

  1. Fine, I take back my birthday wishes and the drumsticks which I bought you and the.... and ....and.....and....

    :)j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, bu the way- Happy Birthday.Mom

    ReplyDelete